Tuesday 27 May 2014

Mistakenly Meant for You (Fanfiction)


LINK : CLICK HERE
BY : omgbish

Characters

Luhan, Hyuna, Minah, IU, EXO, and more

Description


Do you believe in "Hate at first sight"? A lot of people do and I'm one of them. I saw this guy and he's so mean and acts like a Gangster but you can see that it doesn't fit him. He treats me like a trash. I also feel like I'm an invisible person when I am infront of him. I hate him, I mean, he's not the only one who treats me like a nobody but, hey, people at school are afraid of me but he's brave enough to face me. Oh, well. Maybe he got that from her girlfriend who is also not afraid of me. She's a bitch, wait, no, I'm the bitch. Everyone is scared of me and I don't like the fact that they step aside when I walk in the hallway, stairs, everywhere. It is irritating.

....but I have this weird feeling that my heart beats fast when I see him or think of him. Is it love? No, I've never love anyone, like Heart to Heart, never. Plus, in a relationship, I believe in forever but no one will ever love me. Who would? But then, I saw him sitting somewhere and I can feel that he's  hurt.
"Are you still in love with her? Can you just stop trying so hard? I'm right here, why can't you love me?"

"Love me, and I won't hurt you."

// Subscribe to read the whole chapters /


Foreword

CHARACTERS


Kim Hyuna
- Single
- Hates Luhan at first but soon falls in love with him
- Has a diary, and starts every entry with Dear my deer. 
- Ultimate Love Rival: Bang Minah
- Best friends with IU
- Famous Model
TALENTS
- Singing, rapping, dancing, and making guys fall in love with her
She looks beautiful without make up.


Lu Han
- In a relationship with Minah
- Leader of the group EXO
- Ultimate Love Rivals: B2ST Member and EXO co-member
- Scary outside, charming inside
- Gansgter-like attitude
- Singer
TALENTS
- Singing, dancing, can solve rubix cube in less than 1 minute, making girls fall in love with him


Bang Minah
- In a relationship with Luhan
- Famous Model
- Leader of Girl's Day
- Ultimate Love Rival: Kim Hyuna
TALENTS
- Singing, dancing, MC-ing, acting
She looks pretty without make up

IU
- Single
- In love with an EXO member
- Ultimate Love Rival:  secret :P
- Best friends with Hyuna
TALENTS
- Singing, dancing, hitting high notes


EXO
- 12-member group
- Famous among girls
- So handsome, girls faint (lol)
TALENTS
- Singing, rapping, gags, many to mention xD



// Subscribe to read the whole chapters //



AUTHOR'S NOTE: To all readers, I am not hating any of the artists in this story. So if you're a fan and doesn't want to read fictional rude things to you idols, I think you shouldn't continue reading, but I also hope you read this story, please? LOL, please support me, this is my first fan fiction here on asianfanfics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment